We aim to continuously upgrade our systems and infrastructure as technology evolves. We also operate robust security processes and guidelines
- Over 4000 square feet of office space
- State-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure
- Latest communications facilities
- Internet leased line connections with multiple ISPs
- Dual homing
- Dual routing
- The use of dual monitors, which increases efficiency and eliminates the use of paper
- Workstations secured with Anti-Virus Protection and Back-Up Drive Manager
- Maintaining of audit trails of all system activities
- No external drives on operators systems
- Restricted print permissions
Network and Security
We’re geared up to meet the demands of today’s complex business environments, which require uninterrupted access to information and advanced applications across extended geographies. We use advanced VPN technology for secure interaction. Strict protocols for security auditing, reporting and monitoring ensures that data is secured at every stage, while backup drive managers secure the workstations. We ensure secure, robust, encrypted data transfer to Customer.
Our network is protected by Cisco® PIX® Firewall and intrusion detection technology. Cisco® Network Assistant provides intuitive, centralized network management and simplifies many common networking activities. It is optimized for wired and wireless LANs. Secured Cisco® Intelligent switches maximize networking efficiency and resilience. They provide flexible, cost-effective switching for optimized business support and enhance user productivity while protecting devices in the network.
We have a dedicated 1 Mbps line and 1 Mbps backup line for smooth transfer of data. For primary Internet connectivity we have a Marine Fiber Optic Cable from the US to India. For secondary Internet connectivity the server is routed to a fail over satellite link.
Power redundancy is ensured as all systems are backed up with UPS and generators. We manage Internet redundancy with multiple ISPs and stringent SLAs. We also provide business continuity solutions across multiple locations and cities.
We have protocols in place to protect your data using best practices in security and advanced technologies like biometrics and proximity controls that limit access to data on ‘need-to-know’ basis.